Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Vanessa Ruosso in Swimsuit Issue or miscellany round-up

Did Pokerstars pay for her spot? Does it matter? She has a stomach you can bounce a bankroll on. Go to www.gulfcoastpoker.net to see the photo or do it the traditional way and buy it at the store.

Pauly has done it again. His tale from four years past is a mini-rounders movie. A bad beat story that is worth the read. Go to http://taopoker.blogspot.com/ to enjoy.

Facebook is fun. Just thought I'd mention that. I'm spending way too much time having dialogues with people I haven't talked to in 10 years. And I'm enjoying it. Of course, I'm now discovering a new group of annoying people the facebooks crackheads. They fit in smoothly with the guys you let merge in front of you and don't do the wave thankyou, the clerk that stiffs you on the change and takes umbrage when you call her out on it, and people that hug just a little too long. Okay, one maybe two... maybe three if it's been a lonnnnnnnnnng time, pats on the back and then move along. If it's a dude, a half-hug, not the full monty.

What's a facebook crackhead. A person that updates their status every two minutes. What is this twitter? Just let me get through my stuff with only one update about your cat looking cute hugging a stuffed animal.

I told you this would be a miscellany round up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sitemeter